Упр. 270. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. We asked him about his holidays. 2. They have already discussed the novel. 3. He did not give me his address. 4. She showed him the way to the metro station. 5. He will introduce me to his friends. 6. They are building a bridge over the river. 7. I haven't yet translated the article. 8. We were looking at the man with great surprise. 9. You will speak about the film at the lesson. 10. The headmistress sent for the pupil's parents. 11. Has the secretary typed the letters? — No, she is typing them now.
Упр. 271. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. We turn on the light when it is dark. 2. The students finished their translation in time. 3. Helen washed the dishes. 4. Betty often took her younger brother for a walk. 5. Mother has made some coffee. 6. Have you ironed your dress yet? 7. Nina mispronounced this word. 8. They have told her the truth. 9. She promised us an interesting entertainment. 10. One uses chalk for writing on the blackboard. 11. I shall finish my work about seven o'clock. 12. Somebody has opened the door. 1.3. The waitress brought in the coffee. 14. One of
my friends took me to the cinema last week. 15. We shall finish this work in time. 16. They built this house in 1960. 17. They were selling new children's books in that shop when I entered it yesterday. 18. A large group of young people joined us on our way to the station. 19. A young teacher started a school in this village. 20. They are translating this article now. 21. Galsworthy wrote "The Forsyte Saga." 21. Thousands of people attended this meeting. 22. He has just interrupted me. 23. The teacher has explained it to us.
Упр. 272. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. They did not invite her to the party. 2. I did not leave the window open. 3. They did not turn off the light. 4. I have invited some friends to tea 5. She has given me an English book. 6. Have you written the letter yet? 7. They have told us a lot о S interesting things. 8. The students have written the test-paper without mistakes. 9. The children have scattered about a lot of things. 10. The girl has put all the books into the bookcase. 11. Snov, will cover the fields in winter. 12. They will hand in the homework tomorrow. 13. I don't think we shall finish all the preparations today. 14. She al ways invites me to her dinner parties. 15. Shot showed me the dress which her daughter had made,
16. We discussed the matter some days ago.
17. Someone wants you on the phone. 18. She found my book on the window-sill. 19. They have built excellent shelters for tourists in these mountains. 20. Have you given the exercises to all the students? 21. The boy was angry because his mother did not allow him to go to the stadium. 22. Why have you put my books on this table?
Упр. 273. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. We received this letter after his departure. 2. Have dogs ever attacked you? 3. Bees gather honey from flowers. 4. The storm drove the ship against a rock. 5. Who discovered the circulation of blood? 6. They are selling delicious fruit ice cream there now. 7. The old man showed us the way out of the wood. 8. They offered her some interesting work. 9. The doctor prescribed her new medicine. 10. They often speak about him. 11. Everybody laughed at this funny animal. 12. We have been looking for you the whole morning. 13. We shall insist on strict discipline. 14. They teach three foreign languages at this school.
Упр. 274. Передайте следующие предложения в Active Voice.
Введите любые подходящие подлежащие.
1. This mountain has never been climbed before. 2. She told me that those newspapers had been carefully put away where they would not be lost. 3. Why have these cups been put here in this cupboard? 4. Nick was told to go home at once. 5. Invitations have been sent to all the old pupils to be present at the school's thirtieth anniversary. 6. All the passengers in the bus were listening to the story of the boy who had been saved from drowning by the quickness of the driver. 7. The work was finished in time. 8. The child is taken care of. 9. When was it done? 10. What museums were visited last year? 11. Have your compositions been handed in? 12. What has been said is true. 13. After the facts had been thoroughly explained to her, she no longer felt worried. 14. He was fined for crossing the street in the wrong place. 15. The Greeks were attacked by the Persians from the sea . 16. This book must be read by every student. 17. This film can be seen at our cinema. 18. Spartan children were taught by their parents to endure all hardships. 19. Which article was translated by your brother? 20. They were being taught drawing at that lesson. 21. This name was seldom mentioned in his novels. 22. I am often told about it. 23. This man has been much spoken of.
Упр. 275. Передайте следующие предложения в Active Voice.
Введите любые подходящие подлежащие.
1. The light has not yet been turned off. 2. The boy was punished for misbehaving. 3. By three o'clock everything had been prepared. 4. The dictation was written without mistakes. 5. Whom was the poem written by? 6. Her dress was washed and ironed. 7. I was not blamed for the mistakes. 8. The papers had been looked through and corrected by the next lesson. 9. This house was built last year. 10. The letter has just been sent. 11. This article will be translated at the lesson on Tuesday. 12. When will this book be returned to the library? 13. The room was cleaned and aired. 14. Have all these books been read? 15. Whom were these letters written by? 16. The letter has just been typed. 17. She showed me the picture which had been painted by her husband. 18. I shall not be allowed to go there. 19. He has been told everything, so he knows what to do now. 20. All the questions must be answered. 21. The door has been left open. 22. Betty was met at the station. 23. The girl was not allowed to go to the concert.
24. She said that the new time-table had not yet been hung up on the notice-board. 25. The chicken was eaten with appetite. 26. It was so dark, that the houses could not be seen.
Упр. 276. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Passive Voice.
1. I am sure I (to ask) at the lesson tomorrow. 2. They told me that the new student (to speak) much about. 3. The hostess said that one more guest (to expect). 4. The newspaper said that an interesting exhibition (to open) in the Hermitage the next week. 5. This new dictionary (to sell) everywhere now. 6. All the texts (to look) through yesterday and not a single mistake (to find). 7. Two reports on Hemingway's stories (to make) in our group last month. Both of them were very interesting. 8. He said that Grandmother's letter (to receive) the day before. 9. Two new engineers just (to introduce) to the head of the department. 10. Don't worry, everything will be all right: the children (to take) to the theatre by the teacher and they (to bring) back to school in the evening.
Упр. 277. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Passive Voice.
1. Ее отправили в больницу два дня назад. 2. Вчера нас послали в лабораторию. 3. Это сочинение было написано на прошлой неделе. 4. Эту книгу взяли из библиотеки только вчера. 5. Этих трех студентов спросили два дня тому назад. 6. Вас экзаменовали утром? 7. Эта мышь была поймана ночью. 8. Телеграмму послали поздно вечером, и он получит ее только утром. 9. Эту статью должна прочитать вся группа. 10. Это упражнение можно написать карандашом. 11. Все ваши сочинения будут возвращены на будущей неделе. 12. Это письмо можно написать на одном листе. 13. На этой фабрике делают очень красивые сумки. 14. Письма туда можно посылать только летом, а телеграммы круглый год. 15. Мою подругу каждый год посылают за границу.
Не нашли то, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском гугл на сайте: